By Tanya Muzaffar
The markets are a treasure trove of beauty finds that can stretch a buck and perform like a gladiator! We have put together our top beauty picks for the season, with each product sliding beautifully into a wallet-friendly budget.
- Masarrat Misbah Silk Pressed Powder – Rs. 950
- Halal luxury, this medium coverage power is designed for desi skin AND is budget friendly!
- Color Studio Colour Play Active Wear Collection lipstick – Rs. 695
- Long lasting lipsticks don’t need to break the bank.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Volume Flash Mascara – Rs. 960
- An all time favourite, this plumps the lashes, giving them a fuller look.
- Maybelline Colassal Kajal Extra Black – Rs. 350
- This product is designed specifically for the subcontinent temperatures so that it doesn’t run rivers down your face.
- Masarrat Misbah Liquid Lipstick – Rs. 1,100
- Locally available, budget-friendly, matte liquid lipstick! Move aside Kat Von D!
- Toni & Guy 2” Barrel Brush – Rs. 950
- Add oomph to your ends by twirling this through them for a smooth fall.
- The Body Shop Banana Conditioner – Rs. 1,150
- Recall the tropics and give life to your tresses with this luxurious conditioner.
- Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo – Rs. 190
- This budget shampoo helps in clarifying hair from product buildup!
- Got2b Guardian Angel Blowout lotion – Rs. 550
- Love blowdrys? This product will protect your hair from getting fried.
- Ives Even Bright Body Wash – Rs. 375
- The citrus blast will wake your body and soul.
- Vaseline Rich Conditioning Jelly – Rs. 140
- Applying this onto your feet after a shower is a sure shot way of extending the life of your pedicure.
- Garnier Oil Free BB Cream – Rs. 599
- This triple threat product not only hydrates your skin, it also gives it a little coverage AND has SPF!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula – Rs. 460
- This product is fantastic for dry, tired skin and as a bonus, you will smell like chocolate!
- Essence The Gel nail polish – Rs. 295
- The appearance of gel tips without the damage to nail or wallet.
- Beauty UK Jungle Fever Nail Wraps – Rs. 450
- Because nail art should never be out of your reach.
- Essie Matte About You matte top coat – Rs. 850
- The best way to revamp an old favourite colour and make it brand new!
- Maybelline Colour Show glitter nail polish – Rs. 450
- Glitter is making a comeback and it shouldn’t cost the stars.