Weird Ways To Tackle Acne
So he finally asks you out but on the day you discover an ugly zit on your face! Fret not.
The girls’ squad at Women’s Own brings you these weird ways to make you look your best!
- Banana Peel– After you’ve eaten your banana, don’t throw away the peel. Banana peels contain powerful antioxidants that help with inflammation and allow healthy cells to grow. Rub it gently on the skin in circular motion. Keep it on for 30 minutes. Wash off with cold water. You can even mash a banana with a teaspoon of honey. Sit back and relax for 15 minutes and you will get great results.
- Aspirin Paste – Take two tablets of aspirin and crush them on a small plate. Take three parts of water and mix with one part crushed aspirin and use it on the pimple. Make sure your hands are clean or use a cotton bud. Wash after 10 minutes. Voila!
- Marshmallow root– This ancient remedy contains mucilage, which is known for its soothing effect. Marshmallow root should be applied to the skin directly to reduce inflammation and irritation caused by the acne. You can even take it internally, to reduce the infection in the body.
- Listerine – An antibacterial liquid mouthwash which can be applied directly to dry out the pimple. Keep in mind if you have sensitive skin and you feel any discomfort wash if off immediately.
- Athlete’s Foot Powder– This powder is known to heal both bacterial and fungal infections, why not try this powder on the acne and clear up the skin of any rash or acne that you have on your skin. This powder dries up any moisture on the skin. Leaving your skin looking fresh and clean.