How To Prevent Hair Fall During The Winter Season?
Hair fall is every girl’s biggest enemy especially during the winter season when there are so many reasons such as dry weather, lack of water intake and taking hot showers.
This problem does not only occur due to environmental factors it could be a genetic problem for some as well, whatever the reason might be the following are a few home remedies that you can try in order prevent hair fall.
- Egg White and Curd Paste:
- Shikakai powder
- Fresh curd
- Use the egg white of three eggs in a bowl. Mix with 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Add in the shikakai powder and keep mixing.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it for about half an hour
- Rinse off. Do this once a week.
2. Cinnamon powder and Olive oil:
- Olive oil
- Cinnamon powder
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
- Mix the two well together, then add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder to the mixture. Keep mixing it until it has a smooth texture.
- Apply this on your scalp and hair. Leave it for 20-30 mins
Wash off, for best results use this remedy once in a week for best results.
3) Aloe Vera juice and neem paste:
- Aloe Vera
- Neem leaf powder
- Alma oil
- Extract the juice from aloe vera, then add neem leaf powder to this juice.
- Mix it and add a few drops of Alma oil to the mixture.
- Apply on scalp and hair, leave it for 30 mins.
- Wash off. Use this remedy twice a week for long, strong and silky hair.
4) Banana and honey
For this remedy, smash one overripe banana and mix it with two teaspoons of honey. Apply this mixture on to your hair and leave it for 1 hour. Then wash it off thoroughly with a mild cleanser. This eradicates the dryness of your hair and makes it healthy again.
Hope these few home-remedies help your hair become nice and lustrous like you want this winter!