Recipe For Banana Bread
For those of you who have a sweet tooth, this banana bread is a must to try. It’s moist, delicious and great snack to have during the winter season with a nice hot cup of tea or coffee.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 1/3 mashed overripe bananas
- First, preheat the oven to 175 C, and lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Take another bowl and mix together butter and brown sugar, then add in the eggs and mashed bananas while stirring, make sure it is well blended
- Stir banana mixture with the flour mixture and stir until its moisten.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake into the heated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, to check if its done stick a toothpick into the center of the loaf if it comes out clean then its properly cooked through.
- Take out the bread and let it cool for 10 minutes. Then if you have wire rack take it out on that that otherwise, you can also take it out gently on the counter table.
Tip: Use an aluminum foil to keep the banana bread moist, cook it evenly and help to make cleaning up easier.
Enjoy this yummy, soft, warm banana bread this winter.