Recipe For Creamy Chocolate Fudge
With the holiday season just around the corner, its time to start preparing for the upcoming season by shopping for delicious recipes.
For all you chocolate lovers out there, this recipe is the ideal one for you because, it’s not only satisfying to have but while you’re making it you feel like your in the holiday spirit already.
- 1 jar marshmallow creme.
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Take an 8×8 inch pan and line it aluminum foil.
2) In large saucepan mix sugar, milk, marshmallow creme, butter, and salt and bring it to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes while constantly stirring it.
3) Remove from the heat and add in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
4) Keep stirring until the chocolate melts and mixture becomes smooth. Then add the nuts and vanilla extract.
5) Pour into prepared pan. Then place the pan in the fridge for 2 hours or until its firm.
This creamy chocolate fudge is one of the best holiday desserts that you will have, it has the chocolaty goodness that everyone likes and its a fun snack to make for the kids as well.