- Five words that describe yourself the best?
Amiable / Affectionate / Unpredictable / Passionate / Food-lover
- How you got into the entertainment business in the first place? Tell us a short story?
I first ventured into the world of modelling through a local beauty contest back in 2014, which started out as a hobby. But eventually, I was continually presented with opportunities to work on various projects, after which it became a passion and gradually a full-time profession.
- Acting or modeling? Which you prefer more and why?
This is tough, honestly I can’t choose one over the other. However, I really enjoy TV commercials.
- How is your life post COVID-19?
It’s definitely not the same as before. But I think life is calmer now, I’m more patient, a bit lazy but I try my best to be more positive and productive as a person.
- Tell us about your upcoming projects?
There are 2 – 3 acting projects that I’m working on. One is a romcom, then there’s a web-series and a telefilm. Apart from these there are some modelling projects as well.
- What you have to say about the current content of Pakistani TV industry?
I think we are getting better and doing great. And I’m really happy to see that people are quite professional and serious towards this field.
- What are some of your current projects?
Masters / paposh nagar ki Neelam
- You have done modelling and now you are acting too, so what is next on your radar?
The silver screen, hopefully.
- What kind of roles would you like to play on TV?
I always wanted to be a character actor and really wanted to do some negative and strong characters.
- When was the first time you felt like a star?
Not gonna lie but I don’t feel like a star yet. Fingers crossed.
- What is next for Hina Ashfaq?
I think I’d rather fate surprise me.
- How was your experience of shooting the cover shoot with team Women’s Own?
It was a pleasure to be a part of this campaign and honored to be on the cover of Women’s Own. I had an amazing experience.